XanthOmega™ – Krill Oil
XanthOmega™ Krill Oil’s astaxanthin comes from naturally occurring levels found in krill oil and from AstaREAL®, a registered brand of astaxanthin extracted directly from microalgae using a solvent-free technology that ensures maximum control and purity. AstaREAL® astaxanthin is the most studied astaxanthin in the world with over 40 clinical studies, both animal and human.
What are Krill?
Krill are tiny crustaceans found in the sea and make up the world’s largest animal biomass. The oil extracted from krill is rich in the omega–3 fatty acids EPA and DHA bound to highly unsaturated phospholipids, closely resembling human brain phospholipids. These phospholipids – phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, and phosphatidylethanolamine – are essential to life and are a major component of cell membranes, functioning as cell messengers and as carriers of EPA and DHA, providing fast and effective delivery of this omega–3s. XanthOmega™ – Krill Oil
Many studies suggest that this exceptionally high level of astaxanthin offers an array of therapeutic benefits, which may include:
• Powerful antioxidant
• Cardiovascular health – helping to promote healthy lipid profiles; potential antihypertensive
• Sports performance – increasing muscle endurance and reducing exercise-induced muscle damage
• Eye support – reducing eye fatigue and improving visual acuity
• Supporting skin health – protecting against UVA-induced aging, as in skin sagging and wrinkles
• Gastric health support – helping to reduce gastric inflammation and reflux symptoms