The new Shower Lux all-brass filters carry a five-year warranty. Upscale homeowners demand shower fixtures that complement their bathroom’s all-metal faucets and fixtures. Who else meets that demand, but Tyent, the leader in contemporary shower filtration. Each filter comes with matching solid-brass adjustable showerhead.
Shower Lux in Solid Brass:
- Jeweled metal finish for upscale baths
- Low Profile Design
- “Extend-A-Path”™ Baffle System
- Shower head Extension-Less than 1″
- Shower Lux Filter Cartridge (Model TYSL-CART)
- Matching Solid-Brass Adjustable Showerhead
What type of filter is ShowerLux?
It’s a gravity-fed filter, which allows you to shower in clean water without impacting your flow rate.
How long does the ShowerLux filter last?
3-6 months based on your source water, your family size and your water usage.
Besides the time that passes, what are 2 other ways you can you tell that it is time to change filter?
- You’ll know because your hair and skin will feel different and you’ll begin to smell chlorine because your shower will revert back to a high chlorine environment.
- Filter has VERY UNIQUE “dial a date” feature on your chrome and white color shower filters.
What is the name of the key active ingredient?
Chlorgon is a proprietary and patented filtration media developed by Sprite Industries, and it works by converting chlorine into chloride. Chloragon works in a very similar manner to KDF-55 but is much more efficient at removing chlorine in high temperatures, making it an ideal media for shower water filtration.
What does Chloragon do?
Removes: Chlorine, dirt and sediment, iron oxide and hydrogen sulfide.