MORS LQ – Methylation Donor Liquid by Systemic Formulas
MORS LQ methylation donor provides nutrients to support methylation, which promotes healthy homocysteine metabolism. Providing the L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate form of folate along with vitamins B6 and methylated B12, genistein, choline and a full herbalomic blend helps ensure better folate nutrition—especially in those with genetic variations in folate metabolism.
What is methylation?
A molecular biologist could write a million pages on methylation and only touch on a small fraction of the subject. Why? Our bodies conduct over a billion methylation processes per second! Methyl groups are the “on/off ” switches of the cells’ activities – turn on a genetic expression, turn off an enzyme reaction, turn on serotonin and feel good, turn off inflammation, turn on melatonin and sleep, turn off delusional thoughts, turn on the detoxification of a phenol and avoid food allergies, or turn off the immune system before it damages healthy cells.
Methyl molecules (CH3) serve thousands of metabolic processes including detoxification; and serving as “on/off” switches of genetic, chromosomal expression. Methyl molecules are necessary for intracellular metabolic function and epigenetic expression of health.
Below is a list of the functions that methyl molecules provide:
• Turn genes (genetic expressions) on and off
• Protect telomeres – reduce aging processes
• Support neurotransmitter processes – prevent depression, anxiety and facilitate proper brain function
• Heavy metals detox – prevent cell damage, makes glutathione (the body’s most important detoxifier)
• Prevent hormone imbalances – that can cause cancer, weight gain, fibrous tissue, endocrine confusion
• Turn the stress response on and off
• Repair cellular communication processes – a facet of autoimmune diseases
• Weight Loss – helps solve hormone resistance and toxic hormonal activity
• Mitochondrial protection – protects the mitochondrial production of ATP by synthesizing glutathione